Keeping it clean at The Pelican Club
We have a few new things for all you lovely people who are coming to visit us, so please bear with us:
1) Please wait at the entrance to the venue to be shown to your table.
2) Everyone must sign in! You can do this by scanning one of our QR codes using your smartphone and the 'NHS COVID-19 APP' (link at the bottom of the post*)
Just to be extra safe, we'll also bring a little form round to your table to fill in. Don't worry, the information will be stored safely and shredded after 21 days!
3) Face masks are to be worn by everyone when you're not at your table, so that means when entering, exiting, and going to the loo!
4) Remain seated as much as possible. If you see anyone you know on another table, please don't go over to them! We suggest sending selfies to each other instead!
5) Table service only - please don't come to the bar. If you need our attention and we haven't spotted you then please give us a big smile and a wave, and we'll be right over!
6) No more than 6 people are allowed in a group.
7) Finally, everyone must be out by 10pm!
If we can all work together and follow these new rules, we can keep everyone safe and happy!
The Pelican Club is an Italian restaurant and jazz bar situated in the heart of Nottingham's historic Lace Market. Our restaurant combines delicious Umbrian flavours with exquisite cocktails and live music.
A staple of the Pelican Club repertoire, live jazz shows are held every Thursday, Friday and Saturday evening.
Umbrian food is rustic and hearty. We combine regional recipes with fresh local produce from independent suppliers here in Nottingham.
Our Italian chefs create authentic cuisine passed down the generations.
For truly traditional Italian food, you have found the right place!
Dinner & Jazz